SEAFOLLY NSW ACCOUNT MANAGER
Seafolly has an opportunity for a sales account manager to join our sales team at Sydney HO. If you are an experienced account manager who wants to join Australia’s leading Swimwear Brand and become part of the dynamic sales team then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this role is responsible for:
• sales and management of Seafolly Ladies and Kids brands to NSW wholesale accounts
• build and maintain existing relationships, whilst managing client expectations
• the ability to maintain strong professional relationships both internally and externally
• proactively seeking new business opportunities to develop distribution channels as part of your ongoing account management.
• Work towards and achieve set budgets and reach revenue targets
to be successful in this role you will ideally need to:
- Ideally have a strong knowledge of the swim and surf market
- Have had previous exposure and experience with key accounts
- Have the ability to manage and grow these accounts to maximum potential
- Have strong customer-focus
- Be prepared to travel and be in the field to support your accounts both in sales
- a positive and can do approach to everything
- excellent organisational, administration & communication skills
- The alibility to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy with excel, word (ideal)
- Be dynamic, results-orientated and motivated team player
- Want to make a difference in a fast paced growing company
If you feel that your skills and experience and personality are suited to this opportunity, please apply today!