We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and highly organised Marketing Administrator to join our team at Seafolly.
- Intermediate / advanced Excel and word skills.
- Love working with numbers
- Experience in reporting and analytics at board level
- Basic adobe and Photoshop skills.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Knowledge of the Marketing industry
- Ability to work with all different departments across all areas of the business
- Experience in copy writing
- 4/5 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills, (both verbal and written)
- Be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- High attention to details
- Organised, results driven and self-motivated
- Strong time management skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Have real passion for the product, awareness of marketplace activity
- Flexibility in working hours and able to have adhoc duties given to you
- Willing to take on new challenges
1. Financial Management – this includes processing invoices and maintaining the marketing budget. Working on a monthly communication with finance to ensure the actual is correct to estimates.
2. Meeting coordination – after all marketing meetings sending minutes of the meetings.
3. Marketing calendar – to develop and ensure all aspects of the marketing calendar are updated and communicate with each team member.
4. Advertising calendar – to develop and update the advertising timeline this needs to be managed and share with the relevant markets.
5. Liaising with all PR agencies globally to ensure the message is aligned with the strategic plan outlined with Torstar.
- Samples ranges to be sent out on time to all global agents.
- Roll out of each campaign including marketing support material. This includes being able to manage send out to various countries with correct supporting export documentation. It will include all campaign images with and without logos, face /press releases, video, flat lays and studio images
- Managing any PR activities globally with a timeline and wrap up reports at the end of each season giving a comparison to the past year.
- Weekly, sending a company report of all PR activities received globally
- Managing all invoices from all PR agents.
- Coordinating all giveaways with our PR agents
Seafolly sales communication
6 Clear communication of the Seafolly brand campaign – you are the key liaison contact with all local / international agencies and distributors. Ensuring all contacts receive images with and without logos, video content, studio images, press releases and any other relevant information
7 Graphic team – Working with the graphic team and being able to call customers if needed
8 National and International role out of brand campaign – this includes all outdoor media, online channels, and all in-store point of sale for the wholesale division in Australia
9 Working with partners / associates to get the best coverage for the brand – this could be working directly with the marketing department at Westfield or other key retail outlets
10 Marketing spend – Working on a excel spreadsheet to record and compare VIP costs of marketing activity in each season
11 Strategy and tactical promotional campaigns –Coordinating of meeting and projects with any centre that Seafolly or Sunburn has a store
12 Timely response to adhoc enquiries – (of which there are many and all very varied)
Apply now to: email@example.com