We are currently looking for an experienced Specification Technician (Swimwear) with extensive garment construction and grading knowledge to become part of our team.
You will work together with Patternmaker to produce Tech packs for both Local and offshore manufacture.
Measure and comment on 1st samples, pre-production samples, shipping samples for both Local and China factories
You will liaise with the Designer, Patternmakers, and Production & Q.C
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set up Bill of Materials AP21 experience advantageous
- High level attention to detail
- Able to use Illustrator and Photoshop programs to produce comments for Q.C.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills to comment on samples received from China and Local makers.
- Measure up finished garments
- Swimwear experience would be good but not necessary
- Able to work quickly in line with timeline.
- Maintains and inputs daily information into an excel spreadsheet.
- Proactive and keen
You must to have at least 3-5 years’ experience in like role.
If you feel you possess the qualification and experience for the role above APPLY NOW!
*Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.