- Kabuki Bloom Slide Tri
- AUD $69.95
- KabukiBloom Sweetheart TieSide
- AUD $64.95
- Patsy Kimono
- AUD $199.95
Introducing our southern belle, the face of the Seafolly Summer '14 campaign.
With fringed hemlines and tasselled edges, our lightweight kaftans are the perfect bikini cover-up and an essential packing item this Easter.
For modern geisha-gal glam both on and off the beach, check out our hot new Kabuki Bloom range.
For modern geisha-gal glam both on and off the beach, check out our hot new Kabuki Bloom range. The vibrant flower motif captures the essence of vintage Japanese-inspired prints, with a pop of neon and fine black stencils, to align you firmly with fashions current floral fixation. Work our best-selling ruched slide triangle bikini top back with a tie side pant. Team with the Patsy Kimono for print-on-print perfection, and make waves off the beach pairing it with denim cut-offs and a black cami or fitted black pants and a sharp heel.
Camille, our Summer ’13/14 campaign superstar, rocked our hearts and yours so we brought her to our golden shores to shoot the Preview 2014 campaign on Sydney’s Bondi Beach. Photographer David Gubert catches the French ingénue in action.
Add a glamour-puss flourish to Seafolly’s natural sun-kissed look with this season’s feline trend: the cats-eye. Viviens Creative Management’s Sarah Tammer shows you how:
1. Apply NARS Corfu Cream eye shadow to your eye-lid and layer with NARS Voyage eye shadow for a delicate glow.
2. To create the cats-eye, trace the tip of MAC Ebony eye pencil from the inner corner of your eye across your lid. When you reach the outer corner lift upwards and outwards towards the tail end of your brow for a gentle flick.
3. Run the pencil back towards your lid. Trace over this line with MAC Blacktrack Fluidline eyeliner gel.
4. Apply several coats of black MAC mascara to create the sexy lash look on upper lids, pulling upwards and towards the outer edge of your eye.
5. Lightly dust cheeks with NARS Laguna layered with NARS Penny Lane blush.
6. For the purrr-fect natural pout, plump lips with a combo of MAC Saint Germain and Pure Zen. Remember, with strong eyes, tone down the lips to keep one focus.
For all-over body radiance, apply St. Tropez Self Tan overnight and seal the glow with Prtty Peauchun Skin Tight Body Lotion for a shimmery finish.
As a loyal Seafolly fan, Camille ventured to our Westfield Bondi Junction store to stock-up on goodies for summer back in her hometown New York after her Preview ’14 shoot. She wishes she could hang around for the Aussie premiere of Mademoiselle C at the Alliance Française French Film Festival across the country this month – a deliciously immersive documentary following ex French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld as she embarks on launching her new magazine. Featuring glamorous photo shoots and glimpses inside iconic fashion houses, it gives The September Issue (behind-the-scenes workings at American Vogue) a run for its money. Check out here for session dates and times.
Shake-up your weeknight autumn exercise regime and hit the dance floor in total darkness for a solid gold hour. Pumping playlists ensure hundreds of calories are burnt in the name of FUN! But who’s counting? Now 18 venues across Australia are offering the grooviest workout in town for under $10. Leave your inhibitions at the door. Head to the website here for locations near you.
1300 420 811
+ 61 2 9291 8309
Customer service open hours:
9am – 6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday