Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the seafolly.com website. By using the seafolly.com website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them.
This website has been developed for use by customers and intended customers. You agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause access or the website to be damaged, interrupted, or impaired in anyway including but not limited to:
- Causing annoyance or nuisance inconvenience or mischief
- Fraudulent purposes or in connection with unlawful or criminal activity
- Breach of copyright, trademarks, confidence, privacy or any other right
- Copyright 2012 Seafolly
When you place an order to purchase a product from Seafolly, we will send you an email confirming receipt and details of your order. Our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming email in this regard is sent. The acceptance will be complete at this time. It is agreed at the time you place an order it is your intention to enter into a contract with Seafolly Pty Limited.
Pricing & availability
All pricing is in Australian dollars.
Seafolly list products for sale on its website as indicated. Whilst we use our best endeavors to fulfil such orders, we cannot be held responsible if the products are not available at a given point in time. It is further noted that dispatch times indicated below are a guide and are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
Not all items listed online are available in store.
Seafolly.com assumes all sales are made to persons over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you need to have the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Payment is only accepted by means of the credit card types as shown and Paypal. We are unable to process any other payment form.
Alterations to terms & conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions at any time.
Should you breach any terms or conditions, and we take no action against you, we shall be entitled to invoke our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable of the state of New South Wales in Australia. Both parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales Courts.
Instagram Competition: Win 1 of 5 Seafolly Beach Packs (value RRP AUD$380.00)
1. The promoter is Seafolly Australia, 247 King Street Mascot NSW 2020, who will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prize.
2. The promotion is open to anyone aged 13 and over.
3. To be eligible to win the prize you must follow @seafollyaustralia on instagram and email email@example.com and write your first name and instagram username in the title of the email. By providing your email address, you have agreed to opt in to the Seafolly database. You may choose to opt out at any time, however you must be a subscriber at time of winners being notified in order to receive a winning email. Should you not be a subscriber to the Seafolly database at time of winners being notified, you will forfeit the prize as the notification email will not reach your inbox.
4. The promotion commences at 12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on the 13th April 2013, and closes 3pm AEST on the 19th April 2013 (the Promotion Period).
5. Seafolly will randomly pick 5 winners provided the above conditions have been met. The winners will be sent a notification email to the email address provided at the time of entry and they will be @ mentioned on the @seafollyaustralia instagram account on Friday 19 April 2013. Seafolly accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information. Winners have 2 weeks to claim their prize and must respond with a postal address otherwise the prize will be forfeited. Prizes cannot be picked up from a location, they will be posted to the nominated address. Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded. One prize pack per person.
6. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. Seafolly cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details.
7. Employees and immediate family members of the Seafolly group are not eligible to enter this promotion.
Free Gift Postcard Subscriber Offer - Australia only
2. The promotion is open to anyone age 13 and over, located in Australia.
3. The promotion commences at 12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on the 27th of July 2012, and closes 12am AEST on the 31st December 2012 (the Promotion Period).
4. To be eligible for a free gift, you must be a new subscriber and complete the form located at www.seafolly.com.au/freegift
5. If you are a current subscriber and unsubscribe from the newsletter this will unsubscribe you from ALL future communications and you will not receive the free gift.
6. One gift pack per new subscriber.
7. Gift is currently the Sundae Tote valued at $49.95, the gift is subject to change without notice
8. Gift can not be picked up in store. Gift can not be returned or exchanged for cash.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer if we suspect there is a any breach of these terms and conditions
Behati + Pinterest $500 competition
2. The promotion is open to anyone age 13 and over.
3. To be eligible to win the prize you must create a Pinterest account, follow Love Seafolly account, create a pinboard titled ‘Seafolly HEARTS Behati’ with images that portray what you would pack, where you would hang out and who else would you invite to yours and Behati’s ultimate California dreaming holiday (the inspiration for this years campaign shoot). Include at least one image from the Seafolly.com.au website and #loveseafolly.
4. The promotion commences at 12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on the 25th of May 2012, and closes 12pm AEST on the 8th June 2012 (the Promotion Period).
5. The best entry will be judged by Seafolly. This is a game of skill based on artistic merit. The winner will be sent a notification email to the email address provided at the time of entry. Seafolly accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information. The winner will be announced on the 13th of June 2012 on Seafolly Facebook and the Seafolly.com website.
6. The prize is up to the value of AUD$500 to spent at Seafolly.com.au by 1st September 2012.
7. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold. Seafolly cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details.
8. Employees and immediate family members of the Seafolly group are not eligible to enter this promotion.